Monday, September 19, 2011

Unexpected Endings...

So had a bit of a bingle on the way back from tennis on Friday night... It was my fault, on the intersection of Dreamworld Parkway and Hope Island Rd.  For those that know the intersection, you'll understand the next bit 100%.  For those that don't, the intersection has 3 sets of traffic lights all within 100m of each other.  Long story short, I wasn't focused, saw a set of green lights (unfortunately not mine) and went - right into an oncoming car.  It was an honest mistake, both the cops and towy confirming it.  I honestly believed right up until my car came to a stand still and I was able to look at the lights that the other car was running a red light... so much for that.  Here's the damages...





You would not believe, looking at the photos of these 2 cars, that they were involved in the same accident.  Pretty sure though that because my car was so low, it's bypassed all of their front end and just collided solely with their front tyre.  I've only got 3rd party property, so at least they're covered...


Fluked this shot on Sunday.  Autofocus fail, however photo win.  Really sums up everything.

No comments: